Geordie French Storyteller Extraordinaire. Nathalie Paris is Nattalingo.
I provide support to schools and pupils for French language learning.
You may listen to my podcast, watch my videos, read my book blog or read my general blog FOR FREE! I hope you will find it helps with your teaching. I have also organised posts which may be of interest to you.
If you are based in the North East of England, you may also attend, FREE OF CHARGE again, termly training/supportive meet ups which I run. I do this as a volunteer for the Association for Language Learning.
I currently also offer (but not for free, I have to make a living!) the following services:
- regular teaching of French in nursery and primary schools (weekly but also monthly and half-termly)
- storytelling in French; NEW IN 2020: you can choose your stories from my book menu here! book menu
- support with the organisation and delivery of special languages days
- staff training on various primary languages matters, eg languages and literacy
- teaching French through football skills
I am also Secretary of the Alliance Française de Newcastle, support teaching and activities at La petite école de Newcastle and part of the Association of Language Learning team of volunteers providing support and events in the North East.
Nattalingo is also a key partner in Newcastle City of Languages, providing advice and support on the development of support for language learning in the city, as part of the working group.